Quality in qualitative research
Cathy Cassell, Manchester Business School.
Cathy's What is...? talk included the following:
- How do we define what is good qualitative research
- It is a contested issue
- Introduction to the 'criteriology debate'
- Different views on that debate
- Outline of the different criteria that authors have suggested we use to assess quality
- Some ways in which authors and students can manage their way through these debates: practical suggestions
Download PDF slides of the presentation 'What is good qualitative research?'