methods@manchester is an initiative funded by the Faculty of Humanities, University of Manchester. It aims to:
- highlight Manchester's strength in research methods in the social sciences
- promote interdisciplinary and innovative methodological developments
- foster further developments, including training, through external funding
methods@manchester achieves these aims by:
- web pages that showcase the expertise in research methods within the faculty
- promoting and facilitating methods-related events across the university
- holding twice-yearly high profile external events
methods@manchester also ran an annual competition for three years to fund methods-related activities that promoted interdisciplinarity, innovation or international collaboration
View the methods@manchester vision statement (PDF).
To find out more email email@example.com .